Calendar Application for iPhone ®
Agenda is the calendar app for people that love calendars: simple, unobtrusive, and breathable. It gets out of your way, so you can focus on managing your day better.
With over 3 million updates comes Agenda Calendar 4, a new version that maintains the spirit of what we have done right while reimagining every last detail of what makes a great calendar app. We think you're going to fall in love with Agenda all over again. See why Apple influencers and many others are by checking out the Agenda Calendar 4 reviews.
Agenda strips out everything except what you need to manage your day.
Fast Event Creation
Get events into your calendar fast. Use advanced custom repeat patterns and create reminders as well.
Tap on links, email addresses, numbers, and addresses. Use "status taps" to keep in touch with event attendees.
Support for reminders, send events to Clear, Drafts, & other apps, or set default apps like Google Maps and Chrome.
The full list of features in Agenda Calendar 4 includes:
FIVE INCREDIBLE VIEWS
- Endless scrolling list view w/location info
- Event flyout to quickly see event details
- Month view w/event dot indicators per event
- Expand month to day view for detailed viewing
- Six month reference for future planning
All addresses, phone numbers, and emails in Agenda are tappable anywhere they are shown (e.g., tap an address to open maps or a phone number to start a call).
SIMPLE YET FLEXIBLE
- Clean, minimal design to focus on events
- Mini/expanded event creation w/custom repeats
- Badge for today’s date or remaining events
- Set default alerts, calendar, & durations
- Start of week & time zone support options
- Show/hide week numbers & list view end times
Agenda is completely driven by gestures. Swipe left and right or up and down on any view. Edge swipe from the right to jump to a date.
- Includes support for Apple’s reminders
- Send an email or SMS to event attendees
- Choose Fantastical for event creation
- Send events to Drafts, Clear, Due, & more*
- Select defaults like Google Maps or Chrome**
* Clear, Drafts, Due, OmniFocus, Scratch, Things, and Todo
** Browser (Chrome), maps (Google Maps or Waze), and telephone (Skype, GV Mobile+, GV Connect, and Line2)
Don't take our word for it. Here are quotes from some of the amazing reviews for Agenda on sites like TUAW, Lifehacker, iMore, MacStories, Beautiful Pixels, and many more. Check out the full listing of reviews on our Agenda Calendar 4 review page.
If you're looking for a calendar app that shows you a wealth of information in a single view without tons of colorful bars and blocks all over the screen, Agenda Calendar is for you.
— Alan Henry, Lifehacker
I like how Agenda can give me a complete overview of a day’s events and reminders, and I appreciate the focus on inter-app communication with support for Chrome and Drafts.
— Federico Vittici, MacStories
Agenda Calendar 4: One of the best alternative calendar apps just got better.
— Allyson Kazmucha, iMore
I like the app a lot and have to recommend it. It's fast, looks great and the external app support is super.
— Dave Caolo, The Unofficial Apple Weblog