#1 Weather App for iPhone
Because you deserve a better weather app
Your weather needs change. Usually, you just have to understand what's happening now but sometimes you need to plan ahead. That's why we've reimagined how to display weather information, all while keeping Today clean, fast, and incredibly powerful for those just wanting the temperature and weather geeks alike.
But don't take our word for it. Read reviews from sites like Lifehacker, MacStories, iMore, The Next Web, and more.
Get a snapshot of all your favorite weather locations on the "Dashboard." See highs & lows, current conditions, and the local time in each location. Plus, you'll see if it's day or night.
Wake Up Ready
The "Today" view on the "Location" level helps you prepare for your day instead of mixing current and future weather information.
The "Forecast" view shows you conditions, as well as highs and lows for seven days. Tap once to toggle on or off lows. Swipe over to the "Hourly" view to get sunrise and sunset times.
For Weather Geeks
While pretty on the surface Today has powerful features for weather geeks including radar, in app severe weather alerts, wind speed, and sunrise/sunset times.
Navigating in Today is simple. Tap on a location to go to a deeper level. Use the up arrow (known as the “zoom” button) in the bottom right to jump to a higher level. You can also pinch to change levels. The three levels include:
- The “Zoomed” level allows editing locations (cities) as the topmost level.
- Next is the “Dashboard” level, which shows key weather information across all your locations. The Dashboard will show more information for three or less locations.
- And finally, the “Location” level has detailed weather information for a specific city and consists of the Forecast, Today, and Hourly views.
When on the “Location” level, swipe up/down to change locations or right/left to move between the Forecast, Today, and Hourly views respectively.
Today Weather is proudly powered by Forecast.io, which includes a wide range of data sources that are aggregated together statistically to provide the most accurate forecast possible for a given location. It provides a unique ability to provide the most local forecasts based on actual weather data points.
The full list of features includes:
- Super fast and highly accurate
- Beautiful, custom designed conditions
- “Today” view focuses on your day
- Radar with upcoming precipitation*
- Local times and wind speed/direction
- In app alerts for severe weather**
- Forecast view w/normal & “geek” mode (tap on the Forecast view to toggle)
- Colors on Forecast view are based on NOAA temperature gradients
- Hourly view with sunrise/sunset times
- Easily switch locations; swipe up/down
- Dashboard level shows all locations
- Zoomed level allows easy editing
- Use “zoom” button to change levels OR
- Pinch in/out between levels
- Background changes w/sunrise & sunset
- Toggle Fahrenheit or Celsius
**U.S. & U.K.
Today Weather is the interwebs new favorite weather application for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Read reviews from sites like TUAW, iMore, The Next Web, MacStories, and more. We're on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest too!
I've used a lot of weather apps in my time and savvy app's Today Weather is a unique take on the popular category.
— Leanna Lofte, iMore
Awesome. Today Weather by @savvyapps is as great as I'd hoped.
Today Weather is a slick replacement for your iPhone’s stock Weather app.
— Matt Brian, The Next Web
Today Weather is a tidy weather app for iPhone.
— Dave Caolo, TUAW
This new iOS weather app from @savvyapps is SEXY!