Founder Interview: It's a Business, Not an App with Alex Villanueva of Sprynt
Alex Villanueva, the founder and CEO of Sprynt, recently gave us an insider's look at his brand new, on-demand, ride-sharing business Savvy Apps helped launch. A few members of Savvy's team toured downtown Arlington, Va. in the unique, fully-electric Sprynt vehicles. Not only did we get to hear Alex talk about going from concept to reality, we got to see the Sprynt app and branding we created in action. Sprynt is a great example of why we continually tell entrepreneurs they're building a business and not just an app.
- 00:47 — What sets Sprynt apart from other ride-sharing services?
- 01:19 — Inspiration for the Sprynt service
- 01:39 — How Sprynt was able to launch successfully under a tight timeline <br/>(see Tips to Build an Expert App Team)
- 02:54 — Initial validation on both sides of the Sprynt business
- 04:24 — Advice for entrepreneurs <br/>(see How to Ensure Your App will be a Huge Failure)
- 05:10 — Dealing with doubt
- Even a great app will fail without strategy, branding, marketing, customer support, etc.
- Know your strengths. Find the right people and partners to tackle the other aspects of your business.
- Don't let self-doubt or skeptics stop you from trying.
Join 20,000+ Other Readers
Sign up to be notified of new blog posts and be the first to receive helpful app goodies from Savvy.